Tighter Tummy in 2-weeks is the perfect fix to get you ready for the big event!
If you want to shave 1 to 3 1/2 inches off the waist QUICKLY, this is your answer.
The secret to shrinking the waistline is SCIENCE!!!! When the right science is implemented, the results are guaranteed.
- No-fad eating plan - includes 5 daily ‘mini-meals’
- The how-to’s’ of MegaHydrating to accelerate fat loss
- Specialized exercises and program design that brings super-fast results - in less than 15 minites per session!
This program is designed SPECIFICALLY for busy people with an upcoming event - whether at the gym or at home, with or without equipment - to get the look you want as soon as possible.
Take the next 14 days and shed up to:
- 8 pounds of FAT
- 3.5 inches off the WAIST
- 2 inches off the HIPS
Troy Huggett is Battle Creek’s FIRST Personal Trainer (1986). Troy holds both B.S. & M.S. degrees in Physical Education, and he is a certified Personal Trainer and Gold Certified Medical Exercise Specialist through the American Council on Exercise and teaches the ACE Exam Review and Practical Training programs internationally. Troy was voted one of the top three Personal Trainers in the World by the professional fitness organization IDEA Health & Fitness Association.
Troy has authored multiple fitness books (Fast Fat Loss Forever, Rounded Shoulders, and Ultimate Fitness: The strength training way!), produced both a fitness audio (Personal Training 101) and video (Perfect Curves) program, authored the Champion Maker Series (sports conditioning programs), nine ACE continuing education program exams, is an item writer for all ACE certification exams, and a reviewer for Continuing Education Programs for Desert Southwest / Human Kinetics for over 30 years. Troy also wrote a regular fitness column in the Battle Creek Enquirer (10 years), Battle Creek Shopper News (16 years) and the Southwest Michigan Senior Times and Scene Magazine for over 20 years.
Troy works with people of all ages and conditions. His areas of specialty include:
- Weight loss, with clients exercising less and losing more;
- Medical conditions/post rehabilitation
- Senior Populations – his most senior client was 88 years old.
- Golf Fitness – he’s trained elite golfers from high school to professional.
- Athletics – he has trained athletes as young as 6 years old through high school, college, Olympic and professional levels, including the National Champion Northern Michigan University Women’s Volleyball program.
- In addition to the above qualifications, Troy is an ABMP certified Bodywork & Massage Therapist who has worked with the Chinese Olympic team in Beijing China & a licensed Emergency Medical Technician.
Troy Huggett, M.S. C.P.T, L.M.T.